Introduction to The Manufacturing Leadership System™ (MLS™)
The Manufacturing Leadership System™ (MLS™) is an operating system composed of four elements and ten tools that are essential to creating a healthy, vibrant, sustainable company.
Once you implement the MLS™, you feel in control of your business. The company will deliver predictable and consistently strong results, and you’ll achieve the work-life balance and peace of mind that you thought was impossible.
Manufacturers turn to us when…
- The company is stuck at a plateau of growth or profitability.
- Results are disappointing.
- Leadership and owners want a more structured method for running the company for more predictable results.
- Challenges in a specific area of the company are impacting oveall company performance.
- Operations is struggling to serve the customer.
- The company wants fresh eyes and an outside perspective.
- Senior leaders want coaching.
Do any of these resonate with you?
What Clients Are Saying
We may have had the answers, but we don’t always ask the right questions. I feel that’s a big part of what Rob does for us – he asks the right questions to get us thinking in a way that leads us to the right answers. Rob forces us out of our comfort zone, pushes us to face the hard decisions, pokes holes in our tried and true, leads us through listening, and teaches not tells.
“Rob had a tremendous impact on helping us turn around one of our factories in just four months. On-time delivery improved, output increased, and our processes were stabilized. That also helped to boost employee morale and engagement. Bringing in Rob was one of the best decisions that we made this year.”
“Rob’s in-depth knowledge of operations and approach to profitability management has helped my company improve our results. He merges his practical operational expertise with a great understanding of effective leadership. This is a powerful combination to help any company to excel.”
Benefits of the Manufacturing Leadership System™
- The tools are built for small and mid-size manufacturers.
- The implementation will be facilitated by me personally – a seasoned manufacturing executive.
- It is à la carte – you can choose the tools that will have the most impact the soonest.
- You choose the pace of implementation.
- The roadmap is tailored to your specific situation.
- You’ll get support during the implementation to ensure the attainment of results and sustainment.