You have choices about who to use as an advisor to your business, so let's get straight to the points of my background that may influence your thought process:
- Real-world experience: I've been in manufacturing for 35 years, with 20 of those in executive positions. As one client said, I've "been there, done that."
- Transformational experience: I've lead organizations through tremendous growth as well as severe economic downturns. I can help you navigate the challenges that accompany large-scale changes.
- Leadership experience: I understand that no change happens unless your team makes the change with you. I'll support you in your role as a leader.
- Broad experience: I've worked for large and small companies in a variety of industries. I'll bring a diverse toolkit to your unique situation. I am not a hammer in search of a nail.
- Coaching Experience: As a business leader I've coached many people. Recently, I took things to another level by becoming certified as an executive coach by the Center for Executive Coaching. Click here to learn more about my coaching practice.
- Academic experience: I have a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, and I’m a graduate of the Minnesota Executive Program at the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management. I'm an avid reader and learner.